During this time where many of us are still a little isolated and working from home, we’ve continued our User Groups for our CaseWare Cloud, IDEA, Audit System and Financial Reporting products during May 2020. Thanks to all that attended.
If you didn’t make a session you particularly want to catchup on, please review the options below. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please contact your account manager (via sales @caseware.com.au) or our Customer Service team (email@example.com or (03) 9660 4688).
CaseWare Cloud User Group 5th May
- Adding clients to CaseWare Cloud so you can interact with them within this secure platform
- Assigning contacts to multiple entities (good for businesses with multiple entities)
- Contact permission levels – how to set them & what access this provides
- Communicating with clients through CaseWare Cloud, making file transfers more seamless and with greater security
Next month’s topic June 2, 2020: What are the most common FAQs asked of the Customer Support Team about Cloud?
- Understanding Storage limits
- Deleting unwanted parent files
- Understanding which files on CaseWare Cloud have been locked down post completion
- Requesting backups of CaseWare Cloud from CaseWare Support
CaseWare Audit System User Group 12th May
- Planning and creating placeholders
- Inserting client documentation into placeholders – ‘Placeholders’ filter
- Referencing to placeholders
Placeholder FAQ link: Link to FAQ
Next month’s topic June 9, 2020: An overview of Xtend & some tips & tricks
CaseWare IDEA User Group – 19th May
Topic: CaseWare Accounting Packages (CAP) Import – How To and Tips & Tricks
- Using Cloud import utility to create the file to bring in
- Demonstration of CAP in action
- How to download a utility from Passport
To download CAP and Cloud Import Utility for your version of CaseWare IDEA, use the following links:
(Note: earlier versions of CaseWare IDEA do not have CAP functionality)
Next month’s topic June 16, 2020: How to automate in IDEA without scripting
CaseWare Financial Reporting User Group – 26th May
Topic: Year end close and roll forward in Financials & Latest on AASB 16 content included in Financials.
- Overview of Year End close function.
- “Prepping” the engagement file for Roll forward- best practices.
- Year End close Process.
- Year End close and Roll forward of Consolidation files.
- AASB 16 Content Update in Financials.
AASB 16 Related & Useful links: