CaseWare Cloud User Group 5th May
- Adding clients to CaseWare Cloud so you can interact with them within this secure platform
- Assigning contacts to multiple entities (good for businesses with multiple entities)
- Contact permission levels – how to set them & what access this provides
- Communicating with clients through CaseWare Cloud, making file transfers more seamless and with greater security
Next month’s topic June 2, 2020: What are the most common FAQs asked of the Customer Support Team about Cloud?
- Understanding Storage limits
- Deleting unwanted parent files
- Understanding which files on CaseWare Cloud have been locked down post completion
- Requesting backups of CaseWare Cloud from CaseWare Support
CaseWare Audit System User Group 12th May
- Planning and creating placeholders
- Inserting client documentation into placeholders – ‘Placeholders’ filter
- Referencing to placeholders
Placeholder FAQ link: Link to FAQ
Next month’s topic June 9, 2020: An overview of Xtend & some tips & tricks
CaseWare IDEA User Group – 19th May
Topic: CaseWare Accounting Packages (CAP) Import – How To and Tips & Tricks
- Using Cloud import utility to create the file to bring in
- Demonstration of CAP in action
- How to download a utility from Passport
To download CAP and Cloud Import Utility for your version of CaseWare IDEA, use the following links:
Next month’s topic June 16, 2020: How to automate in IDEA without scripting
CaseWare Financial Reporting User Group – 26th May
Topic: Year end close and roll forward in Financials & Latest on AASB 16 content included in Financials.
- Overview of Year End close function.
- “Prepping” the engagement file for Roll forward- best practices.
- Year End close Process.
- Year End close and Roll forward of Consolidation files.
- AASB 16 Content Update in Financials.
AASB 16 Related & Useful links: