In our first ever CaseWare Showcase we cover the top features that will optimise your use of CaseWare’s products, aimed at assisting your efficiency and ability to get through the busy season ahead. These are features that you might have missed or forgotten about over the last couple of years.
We’ll also be showing you some exciting new products in development and solutions we have planned for the future.
Host, Sarah Butler introduces the session. Craig Waldon, CEO gives his opening address, discussing the event ahead, the year so far and updates ahead.
Audit Solutions & Accomplish
Tim Lew, Audit Product Manager, gives his top three tips for optmising Audit System while Mahalay Gore, Agile Audit Product Owner does the same for Agile Audit as well as an Audit related Q&A.
Audit Expert, David Stevens gives his top three practical tips for auditors this busy season.
Sarah also introduces our new workflow management solution, Accomplish.
- Adding and customising Roles/Schemes
- How to use the Agile Audit Balance Sheet and Income Statement? (password AuDiT2017)
Rohit Kundu, Account Executive at CaseWare International provides his thoughts on how to use analytics this busy season.
Analytics Manager, Pauline Laidlaw then provides her optmising IDEA and AnalyticsAI.
- Importing CaseWare Working Papers Engagement Files to IDEA
- How do I download and install a plugin from IDEALab?
- How do I download SmartAnalyser apps in IDEA?
- Import data from desktop accounting software
Head of Development, Andreas Ong discusses the recently released Cloud Financials as well as CloudBridge, a Working Papers feature that will move information from Desktop Working Papers to CaseWare Cloud Engagements.
He will also cover the top three tips for optimising our Financials solution this busy season.
- Conference recording – Fun with Financials
- Cloud Financials Product Launch
- AASB 1060 Simplified Disclosure Standard information
CaseWare General Admin
Head of Customer Service, David Stansell provides his top 3 general admin tips to improve performance of CaseWare solutions this busy season.